| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

1:11 AM
Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I MISS EVERYONE !!!
I miss the girls sooo bloody much lah .

haven been in sku .
reason ?
oversleep each day .
and i feel so fcuk lah .

but anyways .
i feel sooo behind on everything ,
which makes me feel ):

ftisland is coming to singapore on 27th june .
SS501 is coming at the end-of-year .
wow !
so many kpop coming .
maybe i maynot have to travel so far to meet my stars ??
LOL .

anyway ,
will be sibei hiatus from blog .
which is super D: for me .
been ages since i -KAPOW- on my blog .
blame it on the exams and stress .

anywayss ,
just dropped by to say ,
IMISS YOU GUYS LOADSSS .

esp,
naddie and jossie !!!!
haven been seeing you guys .
sadded ):

im emo now .
haha .

blog

Its Time .I seriously need to wake up .What is wit...
Visited teh twins and their brother last friday .C...
totally the OOOLLLDDD times :DLAWLS .
I can safely say that MidYearsare officially over ...
nfc.com.sg
im drained .
MSN gathered tgt today (:i am soo effing happy lah...
okayee ,i can no longer stand this thing that i se...
i am feeling bored .so bored that i could fall dow...
a change of environment needed.LOL .i just loveeee...
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer