| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

4:32 PM
Sunday, June 13, 2010

I am terribly upset .
No wedding to look forward this year .
I am going to miss her.
Terribly .

blog

okayeeee .back  from cupcakes delivery place. we ...
naddie is lost in a time whirl (:
There's one thing about poly life , that makes me ...
did you guys miss me ?? awwwwwwww~ so sweet (: ...
i find myself to be endearing (:LOL . so today wa...
When your desktop have no webcam ,it doesn't mean ...
1 , 2Freddy's coming for you 3 , 4better lock your...
i am totally pissed off with some people .i do not...
Shall i update more often so you guys will visit m...
my class outing was uneventful ?we wanted to lepa...
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer