| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

1:47 AM
Tuesday, September 14, 2010

 I am feeling quite upset for the fact 
that i am unable to upload photos of RAYA ):
But anyways ,
the main reason for this post is the fact that ,
I am about to announce my freedom !!


although i GG-ed like 2/4 papers.
But i really hoped that my first part of the year results
is enough to pull me through (:


Till the time i can actually upload my shit ,
I dont think i'll be back :D

blog

raye celebrations cming soon ,and im looking like ...
i have exams in exactly 10 hours' time. Wish me lu...
OKAYYY (: the countdown has begun .for both exams ...
my latest artworkkk (:when i should be studying ):...
HEY EVERYBODEH ! school today was useless -.-"its ...
my exam starts around two more weeks.thats damn si...
Im feeling terribly upset at this moment. Being ni...
lets be honest ,i look sweet in the above picture ...
lets cut that hair >.< im planning to go back to s...
Muahahahah !Tempting jossie with the cupcakes :D ...
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer