| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

1:05 AM
Sunday, January 30, 2011

Since when have you take notice of my studies?
Why is this causing chaos?
I have never really made trouble.

 Why is it that you're treating me this way ?
wait,
why is most people treating me this way ?
Just tests of my patience.
I'm running thin.
Seriously give me a break.

I just need things to go back to normal.
Times when you're concerned only about your friends,
Times when you don't give a fuck about what i do,
Times when you're only concerned about YOUR face?
Where am i supposed to put mine ..
Putting down MY pride, MY ego for you .
not worth it at all.

I don't want to mean EVERYTHING to EVERYONE.
I just want to mean something to someone.


blog

Hmmm . I haven't been talking to you for 3 days. ...
Stayed up last night for cupcakes.and then, i had ...
sian.presentation.ohya.red hair.
ok.yesterday was a bad day.like seriously, bad is ...
In the library AGAIN,as usual on wednesdays (:and ...
oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god ...
oh my.LOLOLOLOL.My old hairstyles :DHAHAHAwtf ...
POTM. i haven been taking alot of pictures evers...
slack slack slack.den come home,chiong chiong chio...
Sitting in the Library,doing my Psycho slides agai...
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer