| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

Its been soo long.11:55 PM
Sunday, June 10, 2012

Okayuu so i haven't been here in a long time..
I think?

Okay so life has been cool.
Besides the fact that i'm unable to meet my darlings eventho its the holidays,
I am doing ok? Hahahahaha
I need to stary rushing out my reports and all.

Shall ge to it soon.
Need to stop procrastinating.
Missing my girls and i am FINALLY booking my FTT on the 29th.
Like finally need to get started on the license.
Since imma have one year to waste after august.

And me n dad are starting to be on better terms.
I guess we just put it behind us.
Its in the past, so its all about the future right.

Talks about moving to punggol for the BTO.
Which is 3years. Meaning 3 years in boonlay.
Hais i reaally hate boonlay.
Its worse den woodlands man. Dont ask me why.

And mom helped me plucked my eyebrows tday.
Fucking hurts lahhhhhhhhh! But i step garang.
But i admit i look better with my brows trimmed.
Ok lah not as if major transformation but yeah.

I feel happier at home recently and i guess thinking positively
And just living positively; makes everything cheerful somehow.

Starting to really see some hope n light in this household. Just hopes it lasts abit longer this time around.

posted from Bloggeroid


blog

The start of the end.
Told you that i feel pressured to do well and i fe...
i am at loss for words.
Being Judgemental
its time
i dont understand sexual relations. if your r/s is...
Sex before marriage
Slowly falling back to my usual routine. post...
stop it.
Joscelin
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer