| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

6:43 PM
Wednesday, July 1, 2009


like how MJ went ,
is how unpredictable my posts are now .

its beeen soo loong since my last post .
oops. ?
well school started ,
and i am left with loads of catching up to do .
pejam cilik pejam cilik
tmrs oredy my o's malay oral .

i shud have believed wen my teachers had warned me .
well i may have been a tad too late in update ,
maybe you guys have already figured out (:
im going on a loooong hiatus .
till my o's .

not wen my o's are over ,
but wen its ongoing (:
giler right ??
but i surely want to look back on this blog ,
and if god allows ,
this blog will be filled with happy memories (:
haha .

well ,
just a short update .
back to my mundane life now (:

blog

I might have made a famous discovery of an exotic ...
I MISS EVERYONE !!!I miss the girls sooo bloody mu...
Its Time .I seriously need to wake up .What is wit...
Visited teh twins and their brother last friday .C...
totally the OOOLLLDDD times :DLAWLS .
I can safely say that MidYearsare officially over ...
nfc.com.sg
im drained .
MSN gathered tgt today (:i am soo effing happy lah...
okayee ,i can no longer stand this thing that i se...
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer