|
profile
|
blog
|
tag board
|
links
|
credits
|
11:14 PM
Sunday, October 25, 2009
its 11:14pm
i need to be asleep ..
ARGH !
blog
Today's practical .not disastrous yet ,i'm still u...
its useless for me to rebutbecause humans are prac...
LOLS.i can't say i got tired of WG .(check out the...
for all those i love (:(click me!)i love you guys ...
My post just minutes ago was depressing .hahaha.to...
fuck .fine if you don't want to get me a new calcu...
shucks .i am tired.i need to study .i am a bitch.l...
will be back soon .. ?been struggling with school ...
I said once ,and i will say it again .I hate peopl...
Coping CopingStruggling StrugglingHanging On Hangi...
profile
Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore
Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia
tag board
View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
links
tumblr
NADHIRA
.
JOSCELIN
.
JOSSIE
.
ABBY
.
EUNICE
.
MEIJIA
.
FIRDAUS
.
JOSEPHINE
.
LIMIN
.
ZHITING
credits
designer :
JUNE
-
visualwalker
header image :
IU - korean singer