|
profile
|
blog
|
tag board
|
links
|
credits
|
1:32 PM
Friday, November 26, 2010
Im becoming so lazy that i dont know if there's any word to describe my level of laziness.
DANG.
blog
guess what ?its 9am and im in sch.guess what time ...
IM IN SCH
okay ,someone has been pissed off that i have not ...
OKAY .School is starting in approximately in 6 hou...
Somebody complains that i don't update my blog .an...
I WANT MY TIMETABLE ,AND I WANT IT NOW !whyeeee is...
another concern of mine since a month .chop off my...
I believe i have been ranting about this for ..let...
FUCKKKK i think we need to get a new laptop.cause ...
Should i just delete this blog ?Cause i have becom...
profile
Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore
Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia
tag board
View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
links
tumblr
NADHIRA
.
JOSCELIN
.
JOSSIE
.
ABBY
.
EUNICE
.
MEIJIA
.
FIRDAUS
.
JOSEPHINE
.
LIMIN
.
ZHITING
credits
designer :
JUNE
-
visualwalker
header image :
IU - korean singer