| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

12:47 PM
Monday, November 15, 2010

IM IN SCH

blog

OKAY .School is starting in approximately in 6 hou...
Somebody complains that i don't update my blog .an...
I WANT MY TIMETABLE ,AND I WANT IT NOW !whyeeee is...
another concern of mine since a month .chop off my...
I believe i have been ranting about this for ..let...
FUCKKKK i think we need to get a new laptop.cause ...
Should i just delete this blog ?Cause i have becom...
i have fucking damn loads of pictures to upload .f...
Been searching for job since forever .and hadnt se...
 I am feeling quite upset for the fact  that i am ...
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer