| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

12:29 AM
Saturday, January 8, 2011

I am Sick,
Overloaded with Projects,
and missing my long hair.

I cant even tie my hair into a proper ponytail now.
sians

anyways,
its the first weekend for this year,
and its soo weird to say 2011,
cos it just doesn't feel as if a year has passed nor.

Olevel results gnna be out on Monday,
i wish everyone the best of luck :D
you will get what you deserve (:
LOL sounds a tad evil hur.
but ohwells.

Till next time,
toodles !



blog

Oh man ,i don't think this year is going too well ...
Its gnna be the end to 2010,and a new beginning aw...
Dear Nadhira Roslan,we go waay back in Sec 1.reme...
This year's xmas time has been pretty interesting ...
i def look better w this side of my fringe.but i...
I have been quite productive today :D out of the ...
guess what ?mine takes up 4 fingers too :Dand my ...
christmas exchange (:
hmmmm .end of term for me today (:holiday for now ...
I had test ystd and today.and thank god i did ok :...
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer