| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

11:36 PM
Tuesday, December 21, 2010



i def look better w this side of my fringe.
but i still dislike how DAMN dry my hair looks.
tho when wet is nicer :D

and with this side of my fringe,
i can show off my nice earrings
muahahah :D

today was epic (Y)
laughed damn lot.
and basically our day was joyful.
we talked alot of BS :D
as in nth was seriously talked abt .
LOL
:D

i missed you two already.
and i think naddie is right ,
sea breeze definitely make us sleepier.
HAHAHA:D

blog

I have been quite productive today :D out of the ...
guess what ?mine takes up 4 fingers too :Dand my ...
christmas exchange (:
hmmmm .end of term for me today (:holiday for now ...
I had test ystd and today.and thank god i did ok :...
Im infront of the com,with a pillow,cause im damn ...
I am soooo frustrated about this simple decision o...
 Its 12.35and im here feeling bored.my internet co...
Im becoming so lazy that i dont know if there's an...
guess what ?its 9am and im in sch.guess what time ...
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer