| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

10:08 PM
Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Im infront of the com,
with a pillow,
cause im damn effing tired.

But i cant go to sleep,
cause i have a test to study for.
a test that i am totally unprepared for ,
but carries 15%.
wish me luck to stay up all night ):


blog

I am soooo frustrated about this simple decision o...
 Its 12.35and im here feeling bored.my internet co...
Im becoming so lazy that i dont know if there's an...
guess what ?its 9am and im in sch.guess what time ...
IM IN SCH
okay ,someone has been pissed off that i have not ...
OKAY .School is starting in approximately in 6 hou...
Somebody complains that i don't update my blog .an...
I WANT MY TIMETABLE ,AND I WANT IT NOW !whyeeee is...
another concern of mine since a month .chop off my...
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer