|
profile
|
blog
|
tag board
|
links
|
credits
|
1:03 AM
Monday, February 7, 2011
FEELING FUCKING DRAINED FROM BCS LUHHHHH.
I've reached the point where i have NO FUCKING IDEA what i am doing.
and i'm handing in all sorts of wrong things.
seriously.
NEED. TO. GET. A. HOLD. OF. MYSELF.
blog
So today was spent in school, *sighs* SO TIRED !...
Wanna try and tackle these designsssss ~like nic...
The problem with the majority of your friends bein...
but so hard to find when you're 168cm.LOLOL. GONG ...
I Seriously WANT TO BE IN A GOOD MOOD !!Like ..I h...
Since when have you take notice of my studies? Why...
Hmmm . I haven't been talking to you for 3 days. ...
Stayed up last night for cupcakes.and then, i had ...
sian.presentation.ohya.red hair.
ok.yesterday was a bad day.like seriously, bad is ...
profile
Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore
Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia
tag board
View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
links
tumblr
NADHIRA
.
JOSCELIN
.
JOSSIE
.
ABBY
.
EUNICE
.
MEIJIA
.
FIRDAUS
.
JOSEPHINE
.
LIMIN
.
ZHITING
credits
designer :
JUNE
-
visualwalker
header image :
IU - korean singer