| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

9:27 PM
Saturday, March 26, 2011

ok, i hate two kinds of text.

1) One-alphabet Text.
2) Nonsense Text with no content.

These 2 types of text seems to come from a certain gender called "male".

The ones in Category 1 prefers to waste their money on one-alphabet replies.

ok, so maybe they're enjoying the luxury of unlimited SMS-es 
but honestly, seeing a "?" , "y" and a "k" in a reply is totally damn annoying. 
Its so annoying to the point in which i delete it the moment someone replies me that 
and it definitely stands for something 'cos i'm someone who keeps text up to thousands.

Let's go on to Category 2.

This is one of THE most annoying retards i will ever interact with.

So i geddit that your bored out of your life, 
but who the fuck wants to have a conversation 
with just : "You're crazy." , "no, you're crazy" 

and this category also contains
 people who just copy paste what i replied to reply it to me,
just for the fun of it.

OMG 
point out the fun in it for me cause i ain't see anything fascinating.

why do you guys even exists ?


So i have stated 2 ways for you to not have me fuck you up over a text.


Thanks.



PS : I totally forgot Earth Hour by fussing over a retard in Category 2. Annoying Piece of Shit.

blog

Staying up late,'cause we have a cupcake event t...
new blogskin ,and new post :D my hair ain't growi...
I have been feeling a little low this few days.Its...
I wrote a whole chunk of feelings,that i (obviousl...
September 11 Tsunami 2004 Tsunami 2011 All th...
SO I'M BACK FROM CAMPPPPPP :D and honestly,i don't...
It has been 10 days since my last paper.and I've w...
known for my retardicity :Dis my eyes big enough...
I WANT EXAMS TO BE OVER ! then i wouldn't feel gu...
and i used to think i looked awesome in secondary ...
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer