|
profile
|
blog
|
tag board
|
links
|
credits
|
12:59 AM
Saturday, March 19, 2011
I wrote a whole chunk of feelings,
that i (obviously) decided not to post.
why?
Cause in the end,
i try my hardest to consider other's feelings.
even when they don't give a shit about mine.
blog
September 11 Tsunami 2004 Tsunami 2011 All th...
SO I'M BACK FROM CAMPPPPPP :D and honestly,i don't...
It has been 10 days since my last paper.and I've w...
known for my retardicity :Dis my eyes big enough...
I WANT EXAMS TO BE OVER ! then i wouldn't feel gu...
and i used to think i looked awesome in secondary ...
so people ending exams tomorrow .. and im starting...
I gave up trying to aim for Gold Coast. Firstly, i...
390th Post. Goodbye Freshmen Year.
I'm scared to say goodbye,cause what's after that,...
profile
Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore
Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia
tag board
View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
links
tumblr
NADHIRA
.
JOSCELIN
.
JOSSIE
.
ABBY
.
EUNICE
.
MEIJIA
.
FIRDAUS
.
JOSEPHINE
.
LIMIN
.
ZHITING
credits
designer :
JUNE
-
visualwalker
header image :
IU - korean singer