|
profile
|
blog
|
tag board
|
links
|
credits
|
7:55 PM
Thursday, February 24, 2011
so people ending exams tomorrow ..
and im starting mine -.-
URGH.
ohwells only two paper.
so yeah.
just study and chiong only :D
wish me luck-des (:
blog
I gave up trying to aim for Gold Coast. Firstly, i...
390th Post. Goodbye Freshmen Year.
I'm scared to say goodbye,cause what's after that,...
The things people say sometimes don't make sense a...
I'm so tired,to the point that the word tired itse...
ohmyyy .don't wanna study GTT !!!one of my most f...
Thank god for friends that stay up late :D had bee...
So Let's See.Im done with MOST projects.Just Some ...
some people are just not meant to handle lectures....
FEELING FUCKING DRAINED FROM BCS LUHHHHH. I've rea...
profile
Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore
Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia
tag board
View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
links
tumblr
NADHIRA
.
JOSCELIN
.
JOSSIE
.
ABBY
.
EUNICE
.
MEIJIA
.
FIRDAUS
.
JOSEPHINE
.
LIMIN
.
ZHITING
credits
designer :
JUNE
-
visualwalker
header image :
IU - korean singer