5:27 PM
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Thank god for friends that stay up late :D
had been so goddamn tired after school everyday,
to a point that I just HAVE to sleep once I get home D:
can so tired one meh ):
and ohyeah I bet I mentioned this thousands of times,
but seriously I feel 50 years older sial.
Fuck dark eye circles!
And just when I feel that I can have a Weekend rest,
tomorrow got house-viewing ):
can't we just stay in pasir ris ??
Hais..
And after that,
HOugang to teach cousins ):
hoe my primary school education ain't rusty ):
study week seriously will be study week for me,
nver attend lectures ):
how the hell am I gonna survive microeconomics this time round):
lucky for awesome shitass classmates :D
seriously gotta meet naddie an jungmi during my freaking study week!!
Miss you guys mansxsxs !!
Going back to sleep after checking fb all (:
night night ? Kekeke !