1:39 AM
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
I gave up trying to aim for Gold Coast.
Firstly, is to avoid feeling upset if i don't get it.
Secondly , Just Because.
LOLOLOL.
So basically, i did not submit anything,
and seriously i just wish to stay in Singapore :D
Exam is on Friday and honestly, I'm going nuts.
*looks at calendar* and then going,
I can't believe the start of 1.2's works are all zilch in my brain.
like NADA. like i lost the hard disk or something.
and pisses me off soo very much.
I'm feeling like the world is closing in on me.
and this semester had been very tiring on me ):
and i mean like mentally tiring.
Although i felt quite slack with only a lot of projects.
but it has been tiring with sleepless nights ,
and fucking early mornings.
ohwells.
Looking forward to the end to all this shit.
but not looking forward to next semester.
I PRAY THAT I DON'T BE SO SUAY AS TO GET JACKASSES AS CLASSMATES NEXT SEMESTER ): *cross fingers*