| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

1:43 AM
Monday, February 21, 2011

390th Post.











Goodbye Freshmen Year.

blog

I'm scared to say goodbye,cause what's after that,...
The things people say sometimes don't make sense a...
I'm so tired,to the point that the word tired itse...
ohmyyy .don't wanna study GTT !!!one of my most f...
Thank god for friends that stay up late :D had bee...
So Let's See.Im done with MOST projects.Just Some ...
some people are just not meant to handle lectures....
FEELING FUCKING DRAINED FROM BCS LUHHHHH. I've rea...
So today was spent in school, *sighs* SO TIRED !...
Wanna try and tackle these designsssss ~like nic...
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer