| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

8:39 PM
Monday, July 18, 2011





Had fun playing around with the webcam.
ok emotional to play w gadgets.
me no life.

gotta go off and study for my accountings.
need to score a fucking A this time around.
shahirah hwaiting !!
naddie you too okay !!
dont give up !

blog

Today was quite a hectic day.eventho i only had 2 ...
so my last published post was on June 14thmak oiii...
Annyeong my 2 readers (: I have not been regularly...
Okay I have not been actively updating my blog): m...
I don't regret the words I said 3 days ago. I don'...
I'm so angry.pissed off beyond words.
I've been busy since the 2nd week of school.Projec...
So this blog has been left to rot since 2nd May. P...
I was going to create a Happy Birthday post for my...
Getting the bad things outta my mind. Finished my ...
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer