| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

2:00 AM
Monday, May 2, 2011

I was going to create a Happy Birthday post for myself,
so i took like 15mins to scour for the nicest picture of me (:
and of course around 2 mins to find an ugly one (:



So I'm finally 18 (:
It doesnt feel wow-ish,
just being a year older but,
the past year has been a good year for me overall.

met new and awesome peepos (:

Still in love w the old peepos :D

Still going on with these peepos (:

<3 gonna spend this week being a happygirl93 .
nth is going to stop me (:
LOL.



blog

Getting the bad things outta my mind. Finished my ...
Today just practically went from okay to good to g...
Just when i thought i could have a free monday,The...
So guess what I'm doing at 1am in the morning ? L...
School's starting in2 days time,yes dude, mine sta...
and so I've gotten my class,and my timetable. I a...
We all need to know how much we mean to someone.T...
Some people just get on my nerves.
I've been at home doing nothing ?okay,and so i we...
Personality Test :D
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer