|
profile
|
blog
|
tag board
|
links
|
credits
|
6:44 PM
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Some people just get on my nerves.
blog
I've been at home doing nothing ?okay,and so i we...
Personality Test :D
I have a sudden urge to go bungee-jumping.I have ...
I think everyone has been under pressure ?or whats...
Soooo..I'm feeling bored at 3:23amand decided to l...
나 아직도 너를 지월수없어짝구 짝구 니가 생각나니가 너무 보고싶어 Don't deny ou...
It has been like a long *LONG* time since my last ...
I have a huge complex,that honestly everyone knows...
ok.why are people so annoying nowadays ?Ugh. Is it...
I'm afraid to to sleep cosmy two roomies ain't at...
profile
Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore
Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia
tag board
View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
links
tumblr
NADHIRA
.
JOSCELIN
.
JOSSIE
.
ABBY
.
EUNICE
.
MEIJIA
.
FIRDAUS
.
JOSEPHINE
.
LIMIN
.
ZHITING
credits
designer :
JUNE
-
visualwalker
header image :
IU - korean singer