1:11 AM
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
I have a huge complex,
that honestly everyone knows about.
dresses.
In poly,
it would be totally untrue if i said it hasn't changed me in a single way.
Cos' it has definitely affected me in many ways.
After being in Poly for a year,
It has a lot of advantages,
basically you find friends.
It was a hell of a roller coaster for me last (academic) year.
From mom, to house, to friends and to bad r/s.
Like any other year,
i stand at the end of it and look at how i tackled the year *like a boss*
But also like any other year,
i have regrets and the feeling of being unaccomplished.
I've said things i shouldn't have,
I didn't say things i should have,
I did things i shouldn't have,
and I didn't do things that i should have.
I kept repeating my mistakes,
batches of friends after batches of friends
and i repeat the same mistakes.
as Year 2 is fast approaching,
I just hope to seek forgiveness for my lacking and my flaws.
If i seem to have done or said things that have offended y'all,
I hope you could let it all go and let's start afresh.
Hi, I'm Shahirah.
Look at me attempting to create an impression that i have a small face :D
Expectations:
Reality :
*sucked in cheeks*
Original :
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
XD