| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

11:44 PM
Monday, March 28, 2011


I'm afraid to to sleep cos
my two roomies ain't at home today.
emogirl93 has to go to bed alone.

don't know what time it'll be till i fall asleep :/

Today went out with H11:D
and it seems that we are getting addicted to L4D2.
HAHAHAH !!
I actually used to insult those gamers la.
Its really exciting tho.
and very interactive :D

The guys play until serious,
while the girls celebrate and laugh at every small thing :D 
HAHAHAHA !!

DID I MENTION I COINCIDENTALLY SAW NADDIE
ON THE WAY HOME FROM HOSPITAL ?
HAHAHAHA !!

so jungmi,
when's your turn ?
:(


blog

ok, i hate two kinds of text. 1) One-alphabet Text...
Staying up late,'cause we have a cupcake event t...
new blogskin ,and new post :D my hair ain't growi...
I have been feeling a little low this few days.Its...
I wrote a whole chunk of feelings,that i (obviousl...
September 11 Tsunami 2004 Tsunami 2011 All th...
SO I'M BACK FROM CAMPPPPPP :D and honestly,i don't...
It has been 10 days since my last paper.and I've w...
known for my retardicity :Dis my eyes big enough...
I WANT EXAMS TO BE OVER ! then i wouldn't feel gu...
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer