1:29 AM
Friday, April 15, 2011
I've been at home doing nothing ?
okay,
and so i went out yest.
to Sentosa
which was such a disappointment
cause i really wanted to swim ):
but ohwells,
we went over to vivo to just sit and slack and just
bitch about other people.
and not forgetting,
" If you cut me , do i not bleed" .
I confessed my obsession of seeing people fall (:
I wished we could sit around some time soon and do nothing again.
LOL.
cause every time we sort of planned something,
the weather doesn't seem to agree.
ok girls (:
been thinking and feeling anxious about year 2.
Just thinking about it makes me want to pee in my pants.
the thought of having to go out there and make friends
just makes me want to curl up in bed.
I better be in a good mood on the first day,
first step to having friends effortlessly is to smile (:
LOL !!
I may not remember how i started with H11.
but it has been a fulfilling year with them.
although its pitiful that i won't be in the same class with them for the next 2 years.
There's always memories right ?
feeling nervous for those starting school next week !
GOOD LUCK GUYS (: