| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

9:31 PM
Friday, April 8, 2011

I think everyone has been under pressure ?
or whatsoever.

but this blog post is just me trying to freaking understand 
this huge mess that's going around in my head.

I just feel that the people i claim friends,
are really starting to look different.
People change, i get that.
I have never judged people on what they want to do, 
who they fall in love with and how they feel.

all that matters to me is that you're honest about it.
i don't want to make mountains out of a mole hill.
but i really feel that i'm not being treated like a friend here.

You people are so complicated.
okay, maybe my level of being insensitive is coming out.
but seriously,
if you treat me as someone close,
and if you really had EVER tried to know me better,
I'm open-minded and rarely judge people
(okay, Vanessa is totally an exception)

Maybe i should just stick to my kind of people,
cos really you guys are really like beyond my ability to cope and understand.
so i shall totally avoid this 'new' you that has appeared in my eyes.
and assume that everything is okay.

conclusion and what i'm aiming to do :
NOTHING.

get on with my motherfucking life.
cos noone cares.


blog

Soooo..I'm feeling bored at 3:23amand decided to l...
나 아직도 너를 지월수없어짝구 짝구 니가 생각나니가 너무 보고싶어 Don't deny ou...
It has been like a long *LONG* time since my last ...
I have a huge complex,that honestly everyone knows...
ok.why are people so annoying nowadays ?Ugh. Is it...
I'm afraid to to sleep cosmy two roomies ain't at...
ok, i hate two kinds of text. 1) One-alphabet Text...
Staying up late,'cause we have a cupcake event t...
new blogskin ,and new post :D my hair ain't growi...
I have been feeling a little low this few days.Its...
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer