| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

2:56 PM
Sunday, April 3, 2011

It has been like a long *LONG* time since my last holiday.
and when news came about 
Pulau Redang and Snorkelling.

I totally jumped on the bandwagon.
woots.
Although its still faraway in June.
But still something to look forward to (:


EGG-CITED !!

blog

I have a huge complex,that honestly everyone knows...
ok.why are people so annoying nowadays ?Ugh. Is it...
I'm afraid to to sleep cosmy two roomies ain't at...
ok, i hate two kinds of text. 1) One-alphabet Text...
Staying up late,'cause we have a cupcake event t...
new blogskin ,and new post :D my hair ain't growi...
I have been feeling a little low this few days.Its...
I wrote a whole chunk of feelings,that i (obviousl...
September 11 Tsunami 2004 Tsunami 2011 All th...
SO I'M BACK FROM CAMPPPPPP :D and honestly,i don't...
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer