| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

4:30 PM
Thursday, April 21, 2011

and so I've gotten my class,
and my timetable.


I am soooo gonna change my Extra Subject to
Freehand drawing.
8 modules of pure absorbing is gonna be hard sehh.

I still can't get over the fact that i only have 1 subject on Monday.
Dude, can't you shift all those subject that's lik
4-6pm to a monday so that i need not stay till so late in school ?

But maybe its better,
then it'll be my "Finish-The-Projects" day.
and i would have like a 3-day weekend :D

okay its turning out alright.

So i know most of the classmates i'm gnna be with.
and its like i have no idea if we would all get along :/

LOL.


okay,
with all the interviews over with.
that girl has finally found a normal job.
although its still retail.
and nothing much, but it beats working 12 hours.
and maybe finally you will get your love train on track now :D

and yes, i know you love me (:



blog

We all need to know how much we mean to someone.T...
Some people just get on my nerves.
I've been at home doing nothing ?okay,and so i we...
Personality Test :D
I have a sudden urge to go bungee-jumping.I have ...
I think everyone has been under pressure ?or whats...
Soooo..I'm feeling bored at 3:23amand decided to l...
나 아직도 너를 지월수없어짝구 짝구 니가 생각나니가 너무 보고싶어 Don't deny ou...
It has been like a long *LONG* time since my last ...
I have a huge complex,that honestly everyone knows...
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer