| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

1:29 AM
Sunday, April 24, 2011

So guess what I'm doing at 1am in the morning ?


Looking at Scrapbooking.
seriously people,
just get me shit loads of cardstocks and embellishments.
I'll love you for life (:

Gonna be a busy weekend next week.

and I'm kind of feeling worried about my sleeping patterns.
but ain't gonna do anything about it though (:

fuck first day of school.
my lessons start at 5PM anyways so no worries about being late (:
muahahahaha.

you angry?
LOL.

blog

School's starting in2 days time,yes dude, mine sta...
and so I've gotten my class,and my timetable. I a...
We all need to know how much we mean to someone.T...
Some people just get on my nerves.
I've been at home doing nothing ?okay,and so i we...
Personality Test :D
I have a sudden urge to go bungee-jumping.I have ...
I think everyone has been under pressure ?or whats...
Soooo..I'm feeling bored at 3:23amand decided to l...
나 아직도 너를 지월수없어짝구 짝구 니가 생각나니가 너무 보고싶어 Don't deny ou...
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer