| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

11:14 PM
Monday, August 1, 2011

Seriously.
Im the one compiling the report.
I specifically stated for you to check these few parts.
obviously its for a reason right ?
and now you go on changing EVERYTHING.
making life so goddamn hard for me.

I know youre striving for an A,
but dude im struggling to PASS this shit.
so can you make life easier for me ?
and if you want to proceed to CHANGE the WHOLE thing,
can't you have the decency to actually tell me.??

I'm so frustrated right now.
I have yet to study for tmr's test,
struggling to do this report that we need to hand in tmr,
some people wants to send me their stuff tmr morning.

then i dunnid study isit ?

naise people,
kick me when im at the lowest.
thanks.


blog

Look at how saggy and tired my face looks :(and ho...
Had fun playing around with the webcam.ok emot...
Today was quite a hectic day.eventho i only had 2 ...
so my last published post was on June 14thmak oiii...
Annyeong my 2 readers (: I have not been regularly...
Okay I have not been actively updating my blog): m...
I don't regret the words I said 3 days ago. I don'...
I'm so angry.pissed off beyond words.
I've been busy since the 2nd week of school.Projec...
So this blog has been left to rot since 2nd May. P...
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer