| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

10:11 PM
Monday, June 11, 2012

Small boy plays with uncle, takes baby powder and 'dots' on uncle forehead.

I helped him wipe off saying, "so you wanna be an indian?"
He said "nvm lah,marry u also my kids will be indian what"
I gave hime the "wtf, NO WE R NOT AT THE TALKING ABT KIDS STAGE YET!" ahahahahahahaha

But small boy is really tooo cute ((:

posted from Bloggeroid


blog

Its been soo long.
The start of the end.
Told you that i feel pressured to do well and i fe...
i am at loss for words.
Being Judgemental
its time
i dont understand sexual relations. if your r/s is...
Sex before marriage
Slowly falling back to my usual routine. post...
stop it.
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer