| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

5:31 PM
Thursday, July 30, 2009

oh gawd .
tired tired very tired .
i am soo very tired to the point where ,
the moment i rest my head ,
i am gone for the night .

work work and more work .
currently ,
i am doing fine with school .
just that i have to start on my art prelims .

the rest slowly lah .
finally i understand redox of chemistry .
PE and KE in Physics .
Vectors and Matrices in Maths .

results for MT is coming out next week .
I HOPE FOR A FREAKING B3 PLEASE !!!
no B4 .
i oni have 6 subs .
if MT is 3.
means i can spare around 11 for the other five .
which is not that much but .
i would prefer THAT den a freaking 10 lah .

STRESS LAH .
BUT EVERYONE HWAITING .
ONI 88 MORE DAYS ..
SO JIAYOU .


blog

I dont know whats up with my tantrums nowadays .i ...
well its been soo long hur .. ?anw ,a reminder to ...
well well well ,here again !rare chance for me to ...
like how MJ went ,is how unpredictable my posts ar...
I might have made a famous discovery of an exotic ...
I MISS EVERYONE !!!I miss the girls sooo bloody mu...
Its Time .I seriously need to wake up .What is wit...
Visited teh twins and their brother last friday .C...
totally the OOOLLLDDD times :DLAWLS .
I can safely say that MidYearsare officially over ...
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer