| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

7:24 PM
Sunday, January 9, 2011

I am feeling rather sad today.

why?
IDK.

and no, 
im not having the time of the month or whatever shit.
I just suddenly have this feeling,
that im trying too hard to please others.

when i know that , making youurself unhappy,
is not a way to please others.
sacrifices that does not bring you any happiness actually harms you.
HAHA.
thanks to google.

i nd to find myself.
i want to eat eggtart,
watch horror movie all day,
sleep till 4pm and
wake up to my mom's nagging.

when can i have that all back ?




blog

I am Sick,Overloaded with Projects,and missing my ...
Oh man ,i don't think this year is going too well ...
Its gnna be the end to 2010,and a new beginning aw...
Dear Nadhira Roslan,we go waay back in Sec 1.reme...
This year's xmas time has been pretty interesting ...
i def look better w this side of my fringe.but i...
I have been quite productive today :D out of the ...
guess what ?mine takes up 4 fingers too :Dand my ...
christmas exchange (:
hmmmm .end of term for me today (:holiday for now ...
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer