| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

1:02 AM
Monday, August 8, 2011

Hey there people.
sorry as i have not updated since a gazillion years.
here to just give a small update (:

so apparently now i'm a permanent PT at cotton ons.
there was like a miscommunication and i thot i was leaving.
and i sorta rage :p
my bad.

and i'm quite happy its fasting month already.
cos it just makes raya closer (:
AHAHAHAHAH (:
and its a time to make excuses to colour hair,
buy new shoes.
heheheh
dont judge me people.

anw im going to bed now.
told ya patronising update (:

nites !

blog

Seriously.Im the one compiling the report.I specif...
Look at how saggy and tired my face looks :(and ho...
Had fun playing around with the webcam.ok emot...
Today was quite a hectic day.eventho i only had 2 ...
so my last published post was on June 14thmak oiii...
Annyeong my 2 readers (: I have not been regularly...
Okay I have not been actively updating my blog): m...
I don't regret the words I said 3 days ago. I don'...
I'm so angry.pissed off beyond words.
I've been busy since the 2nd week of school.Projec...
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer