| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

Fear12:37 AM
Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Fear of being left behind.
Fear of being forgotten.
Fear of being abandoned.

I'm feeling insecure. Like you're reading me like an open book.
You literally read my planner, that was filled with my thoughts.
And i feel vulnerable.
Cause you know how i feel and all,
But i don't know how you feel.

Actually i know how you feel.
Still hurt from the pain.
Still scarred from that love.

And the reason why i'm scared to let you know how i feel is because
I dont want you to feel indebted.
I don't want you to do things unwillingly.

I just want to be by your side for now.
Content with that (:

posted from Bloggeroid


blog

Small boy plays with uncle, takes baby powder and ...
Its been soo long.
The start of the end.
Told you that i feel pressured to do well and i fe...
i am at loss for words.
Being Judgemental
its time
i dont understand sexual relations. if your r/s is...
Sex before marriage
Slowly falling back to my usual routine. post...
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer