| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

GBTB1:03 AM
Wednesday, August 8, 2012

So met up with my awesome ladies.
Its been a long while since i saw them both at the same time.
Normally is me and naddie being #forevertwosome.
and so this CHOO girl finally squeezed some time in for a little girl's time.
I so miss the 3 of us being tgt.
Being in our own little world.
Laughing and enjoying ourselves without a care in the world.

Had our Iftar at Manhattan Fish Market and
made an impromptu decision to visit the Garden By The Bay.
Being a very dim and not so well-litted area at night,
we had a SUPER hard time figuring out how to take photos with the freaking lights.
But us being geniuses, we figured it out (Y) You jelly?

I don't see these two ladies as often as I would like,
but I always want them to know that I love them oh so very much.
We're the type of friends that doesn't separate due to distance,
and can't argue for more than 5 minutes cause we have something to tell each other.
HAHAHAHA
#typicalmelayu?

Have been a hard time with school and i'm just glad its the last week.
Fucking tired of people giving me attitude, when i tried to be as efficient as possible.




ENDING OFF WITH MY BACIN FACE.
heheheh goodnight (:

blog

Halfway through Ramadhan
Misses
Ramadhan
Have been eyeing this for a month alr. I need a fu...
Life
Naddie ��
Its one of those days when i feel extremely gratef...
I don't mean to be an emotional bitch at this time...
Let go of those who left and appreciate those that...
Its so frustrating. Everytime youre mad , you just...
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer