|
profile
|
blog
|
tag board
|
links
|
credits
|
10:17 PM
Saturday, July 14, 2012
Have been eyeing this for a month alr.
I need a full-time job NOW!
blog
Life
Naddie
Its one of those days when i feel extremely gratef...
I don't mean to be an emotional bitch at this time...
Let go of those who left and appreciate those that...
Its so frustrating. Everytime youre mad , you just...
Fear
Small boy plays with uncle, takes baby powder and ...
Its been soo long.
The start of the end.
profile
Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore
Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia
tag board
View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
links
tumblr
NADHIRA
.
JOSCELIN
.
JOSSIE
.
ABBY
.
EUNICE
.
MEIJIA
.
FIRDAUS
.
JOSEPHINE
.
LIMIN
.
ZHITING
credits
designer :
JUNE
-
visualwalker
header image :
IU - korean singer