| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

Work11:30 AM
Thursday, August 16, 2012

So far F21 has been hmmm okay.
I mean its typical retailing work.
Although I am a little tired and exhausted,
But whats' new?

Its not as if i have not gone to work everyday before right?
HAHAHA no more camper title for me.
The only thing i miss is having breaks in the store.
Cause now no status, so cannot anyhow lepak.
HAHAHAHA

Working to clear what i hve to clear.
And then after a change of number,
I'm saying goodbye to people who will be unable to contact me.
Tak sabor.
Hehehehehehe ((:

Short update during my break.
5 more hours to go and i'll be done with work.
Need to go home and get started on revision!
Leggo!

blog

Its not the first time, but it still annoys me eve...
Hanya mampu untuk mengeluh. Senang bagimu untuk me...
Raging
GBTB
Halfway through Ramadhan
Misses
Ramadhan
Have been eyeing this for a month alr. I need a fu...
Life
Naddie ��
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer