| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

3:31 AM
Monday, August 29, 2011


believe or not,
after watching their Proud performance at Budoukan so many times,
i still cry over it.

I was studying accountings (still am)
listening to them,
and naturally, i want to fall asleep 
(which i eventually did)
HhHAHAHAH.

no other comments.
byong.

blog

I don't know why i am so emotional,but sometimes i...
I want this pair of heels to wear for raya but,it...
Hey there people.sorry as i have not updated since...
Seriously.Im the one compiling the report.I specif...
Look at how saggy and tired my face looks :(and ho...
Had fun playing around with the webcam.ok emot...
Today was quite a hectic day.eventho i only had 2 ...
so my last published post was on June 14thmak oiii...
Annyeong my 2 readers (: I have not been regularly...
Okay I have not been actively updating my blog): m...
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer