| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

Syawal Pertama9:31 PM
Sunday, August 19, 2012

The first day of Syawal started very early for me.
It started at freaking 7am @.@
Put in extra effort to looking good this year (: heehee dah mentel.. LOL

Anw was at Dadima's house by 9am.
Had our forgiveness session there.
And i realised how when youre about to seek forgiveness,
There would be flashbacks going in front of your eyes abt the times
When you mistreated, was rude or lied to you parents.
That made the tears flow alot faster than i thought it would.

I had a terrible migraine at the start of the day.
Felt as if i were to close my eyes, i'll never open them again.
Den i kept on waking up to check that i'm still alive. Hais.
But after a short 10min nap and some food and some laughter, it stopped and i felt alot better(:

Raya this year was much more meriah over at Dad's side. Thanks to the outings that we kept having over the past months.
Definitely brought us closer as a group(:

We had a short photo session and was really glad i brought my polaroid over.
I mean, pictures taken with the camera like not as valuable as the instax ah.
Maybe because i put it in my treasure album.
An album full of memories ❤❤
-reminisce for a moment-

Cant wait for the future gatherings we're planning to have! Yay!!

Anyway went over to mom's side abit late. And saw one of our aunties gg off alr.
Had a huge mixup, cause they used to come late but this year they left early.
Manxzx.
And.. Raya wasnt soo upbeat, due to one of my aunt being in the hospital.
I was being in a very talkative mode after Dad's side,
So i was chatting and trying to make a convo with everyone lah.
And one of my cousin tweeted
"my cousin so friendly. I like ._."
I raged for a moment there.
I was like .. Wtf.
Time raya you acting this way,
Plus did you forget i'm on your freaking twitter. Cb.

Hais. After that my voice started getting worse so i just kept to myself.
People keep telling me i look different.
Mata maken kecik. Wtf.
I makin lawa ok. Accept it!
Hmph! Hehehehe((:
That's all for my first day
And tmr is gonna be back to work for me.
I have no MC to give.. Hais. Ohwells.




blog

Work
Its not the first time, but it still annoys me eve...
Hanya mampu untuk mengeluh. Senang bagimu untuk me...
Raging
GBTB
Halfway through Ramadhan
Misses
Ramadhan
Have been eyeing this for a month alr. I need a fu...
Life
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer