| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

10:39 PM
Thursday, August 23, 2012

So tired of living.
I'm trying so hard.
I'm trying so hard to piece back my life.
Just need some help.
Just need some understanding.
Just need some love.
Just need some good attention.

If youre not gg to help, tolong leave me alone.

blog

Syawal Pertama
Work
Its not the first time, but it still annoys me eve...
Hanya mampu untuk mengeluh. Senang bagimu untuk me...
Raging
GBTB
Halfway through Ramadhan
Misses
Ramadhan
Have been eyeing this for a month alr. I need a fu...
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer