| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

Work1:16 AM
Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Has been soooo bz with work for the past few weeks.
Not to mention the fucking screwed up papers.
I believe some i will have to resit again. Hais dang.
Anw my fault for not putting in much effort.

Work has been fun, friends made and all.
Its a good time pass(:
Nak quit smoking, tak terjadi pasal sume kaki asap jugak.
LOL!
Have yet to stable myself monetary wise. 😓
Soon la ekh.

CO'11 F21'12 next?
Heheheh nights bitches.

blog

So tired of living. I'm trying so hard. I'm trying...
Syawal Pertama
Work
Its not the first time, but it still annoys me eve...
Hanya mampu untuk mengeluh. Senang bagimu untuk me...
Raging
GBTB
Halfway through Ramadhan
Misses
Ramadhan
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer