| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

Just pure rants.9:40 PM
Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I don't understand why there is a need for you to keep bringing up the past.
Things happened,
And after all that happened i'm still here looking past your flaws and helping you.
So i don't understand your actions.
I get it you were pissed at my actions.

But come on , it has been close to 6 months.
Just let it go.

Its quite a bit frustrating to have people recognising me as 'ohhhh she's the one that did this this and this'
I dont regret my actions.
I never will cause whatever the consequences are, at that point of time i did what i thought was right.

I still believe in my actions.
And what happened 6 months ago,
I still stand by it.

Look, we are still -arguably- friends,
Do not cross the line.

blog

Work
So tired of living. I'm trying so hard. I'm trying...
Syawal Pertama
Work
Its not the first time, but it still annoys me eve...
Hanya mampu untuk mengeluh. Senang bagimu untuk me...
Raging
GBTB
Halfway through Ramadhan
Misses
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer