| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

Night shift8:07 AM
Saturday, September 29, 2012

Have been doing revamp for F21 the past 4nights.
Has been super duper tiring and shagged,
But my workmates all from vivo and somerset ah freaking gerek ppl.
HAHAHA

And i have been neglecting my babies for awhile,
And i feel super motherfucking bad.
Imma make up for it this week
I dont care! I want to hug naddie soooo badly!
Haven seen her in a while and i miss her oh so badly!

And as for my love life.. Hmmm.
Hmmm.. Tu jer yang saya mampu memberitahu((:
HAHAHAHA bastard eh.
Bye!

Have been awake since 2pm and now 8am.
Imma head to bed for recharge before heading to work at 3plus!
Goodnight!

blog

Just pure rants.
Work
So tired of living. I'm trying so hard. I'm trying...
Syawal Pertama
Work
Its not the first time, but it still annoys me eve...
Hanya mampu untuk mengeluh. Senang bagimu untuk me...
Raging
GBTB
Halfway through Ramadhan
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer