| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

201312:21 AM
Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Its just the start of the year,
Coming to the end of the first month,
And already it feels like a very testing month.

What i feel nowadays is that,
I'm no longer a child,
No longer a girl.
I'm a woman with responsibilities.
I have to take care of myself.
I am tired of being surrounded by drama,
I'm over that period in my life.
All i want and need now is just a partner
That understands all my needs.
New toy, i geddit but it has been 3months.
I feel neglected.
It's like eventhough I'm the busier one out of the two of us,
you're the one who doesn't have time for me.
Or rather shall i say ,couldn't make time for me.
It's time for me to take a step back.
Because after so many times of explaining,
You still don't get why i am so upset.
You always think i'm pms-ing.

If you dont start making an effort,
I WILL leave you, no doubt.
I don't stay somewhere i don't feel loved.

blog

Night shift
Just pure rants.
Work
So tired of living. I'm trying so hard. I'm trying...
Syawal Pertama
Work
Its not the first time, but it still annoys me eve...
Hanya mampu untuk mengeluh. Senang bagimu untuk me...
Raging
GBTB
profile

Shahirah Abdul Hamid
2nd May 1993
Singapore, Singapore

Now my tears won't fall,
I don't think i have the strength to weep.
-IU , Mia

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget




links

tumblr
NADHIRA. JOSCELIN. JOSSIE. ABBY. EUNICE. MEIJIA. FIRDAUS. JOSEPHINE. LIMIN. ZHITING
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer